Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey there!

Nice to see you stumbling onto my blog. I guess a bit of an introduction is only proper, but believe me when I say that I am terrible with these things.

Anyways, you can refer to me as LAG for the time being. I'll probably disclose my real name eventually, but for now, LAG is fine. I'll be posting just random snippets of my day, any musings, thoughts, arguments, frustrations, or whatever else I fancy. This isn't some beauty blog, or food blog, or fitness blog, or (heaven forbid at this age) mommy blog. This is the grandaddy of all of those things - plus a bit of cat craziness, science nerding around, and useless complaining. Maybe it's not the most interesting thing in the world, but hey, that's just me.

Please to meet you, world. I'm LAG. Let's be friends!

And a random GIF of a cat because he is adorable.
Now I really should get back to studying; I have a huge midterm tomorrow.